Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Almost a year...

I am the WORST at sticking with journaling. Not only do I skip months and sometimes years in my journal but now I cannot even keep up-to-date on my blog. I am getting anxious as I am typing this, my heart is beating just a little faster and my mind is racing. Shheesh I feel like I need to get some tea and relax so I can think clearly. I actually forgot my sign on, that's how long it's been. I have no excuses either except that I sometimes doubt my own self. I think who really cares what I have to say or what I am doing. But then my nice side of my brain says who cares what others think this is something I am doing for myself. Do you have conversations with the negative brain vs the positive one, or am I just a lil' crazy? Hmmmm...
Ok so on that note, I really would like to have more entries this year. There are several goals I am trying to achieve and I feel I may be more succesful if I actually blog about them and feel a certain sense of obligation to the "world wide web" and myself :). So, if any of my friends are still out there, I can use your support in getting going again.

I will have some tea and organize my thoughts and hope to be back on with my ideas.

Happy Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...