Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake

I first want to start off by saying that my thoughts and prayers are with those in Japan. This massive force of nature has hit them so hard, harder than I can really wrap my brain around. When I woke up this morning I was so happy the sun was shinging and I felt a positive new day ahead of me. Once I read the news I felt guiltily blessed. I am alive, breathing, healthy with a roof over my head and I know exactly where all my family and friends are. Unfortunately, today so many others are facing a day of horror, displacement, shock, pain and I am sure a feeling of what tomorrow will bring. Not only the people of Japan but their loved ones around the world who are frantically trying to reach their families to know if they are ok.

My heart goes out to all of them.

Now, what can we do to help? We can help by placing a donation, even a small amount will help. You can donate right online at the American Redcross website at http://www.redcross.org/. They accept donations as little as $10.00, every dollar helps. I gave my donation this morning and I hope you can too.

God Bless everyone and be grateful for today as we never know what tomorrow may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...