Friday, April 8, 2011

My Top 5 (At least for the moment)

I go through phases of things I just have to have.  They seem to change very frequently.  Right now, here are the things I just cannot live without!

 
Blueberries -  I CANNOT get enough!   Not only are they sweet, an antioxident powerhouse but they are a terrific source of vitamin C, vitamin k, manganese, and fiber, while having only about 81 calories per cup and ZERO FAT!...Now that's what I'm talking about!



Auction Kings - How did I not know about this show?  I'm so addicted to it, not to mention Paul Brown is not bad on the eyes either.  Who's up for going to Atlanta? lol



Banana Boat Sunless Tanner - I need a little help from a...bottle?..YES!  My skin is just pasty white after this horrific winter.  Banana Boat works without streaking and doesn't make my skin orange.



Cherry Limeade Sparkler from Taco Bell - I am not even kidding these drinks are so refreshing and deelish!  I go to Taco Bell just to get this, that is if I can muenster up enough change between my purse & my car.  I refuse to use my debit card for $1.79...lol



Banana Milkshakes (although it really is a smoothie - no milk) recipe from Joy Bauer, RD- YUM! My new favorite breakfast! Gives a full feeling and kick starts my day! (see recipe below)


Mmmm, so frothy!


and last but not least...
Blogging, I may not be great at it but it is very meditative for me and it makes me smile..and..smiling's my favorite 


Banana Milkshake

Developed by Joy Bauer, RD, for Everyday Health
This milkshake is gentle on your GI tract and perfect for an early morning pick-me-up when you don’t feel like eating. Use very ripe bananas as they will be easier to digest.

• 2 ripe small bananas or 1 large ripe banana
• 1 cup yogurt, low-fat plain, any brand (I make it with     vanilla yogurt too and it's just as yummy)
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

• 1 tablespoon honey or raw sugar (I use honey but a little less than 1 tbsp, I don't like mine to have that much honey flavor)
• 5 ice cubes

Blend all ingredients together until thoroughly combined and frothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...