Saturday, April 30, 2011

In With the Old part 3- DONE! YAY

This project took a while to complete... But I am so happy with the results, it is the window above my kitchen sink I never had but always wanted.

(sorry for the glare - it was really hard to get a good picture)

I took this picture when I was in St. John USVI. 
We put LED light strips all around the inside of the frame (which made this project more costly than I wanted) we then glued gems we got from Michael's around the border. 
The gems helped filter the light in a softer way.



On a side note...



Alabama and many other communities are really needing our help.  It is so hard to imagine what our fellow Americans are going through.  Although I am not down there, I have family in Alabama who have had to leave their homes due to no water, electric or gas.  We are still blessed that everyone is alive and ok but there are many other families who are not. 
In just Alabama alone, 1 million people are without power and 1200 displaced from their homes.

You can donate to Red Cross for as little as $10.00 by going to http://www.redcross.org/ or you can
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to Give $10


Have a very blessed weekend~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...