Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tins~

Oh boy I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed...I have so much to do in so little time (after being out of work for a year and a half, I am going back) This is a good thing...But, I am trying to wrap up loose ends and trying to get my house in order.  And now out of no where these tins show up in my life and complicate it even more. ;)


So what should I do with these darn things...I was going to throw them away or sell them at my garage sale next week for maybe a buck but my husband thinks some may be worth money.  Even if they are I wouldn't take the time to sell them on ebay or anything.  I know myself better than that...they'll just end up back in the basement or garage...lol


Some are pretty cool though...



                       
                          

This is just some of them, I have a lot more...so if I sell these at the garage sale what would be an  appropriate price?  Hmmm, I don't know or should I stuff them back in bins and hold on to them...I'm trying to clean up clutter not take on more...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...