Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My thoughts...Where I am at today...

I've had a lot going on lately. But when I put everything into perspective I realize that I am a very lucky and blessed person. I was laid off from my job about a 1 1/2 years ago. I have learned so much not only about myself but about the little things in life during this time.


At first I felt as if my life was over..I have worked, as most of us have most of my adult life and I started to identify myself as that person and everything else was secondary. In this last 1 1/2 years, I have been able to identify with so many other things. I found a different person inside of me, one that I believe I knew was there before but I just didn't know how to reach her.


I'm starting a new job May 31st. It's a big job, one that I've been working on getting for the last 6 months. I am very excited to start this new journey in my life however, I do not want to lose touch with who the real Angela is and want to just incorporate her into this new role.


I love that I had the opportunity to get in touch with the simpler things in life...I do not want that to go away. I now need to learn how to continue to do what I love...baking, redecorating, bargain shopping, gardening, enjoying the flowers the sun and the moon and be successful in my new career.


I want to be the best I can be as a working woman, a wife, mother, sister, daughter & friend.

So, as I step into this new journey of my life I hope you will step with me. I am realistic and know I will not be able to do everything in the time frame I have been. But in my time I will accomplish what I set out to do.

I'm sure the first month will be a little rocky... but I hope you have patience and still come and visit me. I look forward to sharing my new experiences with you.

Let's not forget to always look for our beautiful and take the time to appreciate it.

(the pictures are some of my vacation pictures from last summer)

2 comments:

  1. Well Congratulations :)) Hope it will be All you want it to be :)),,, Very Glad to hear you found a work and hopefully something you enjoy.
    Not to be flip about your situation,,, but they say All things happen for a reason......
    You took it in stide and learned and grew ;)
    Good Luck !! ;) And I Love your pictures,I haven't been to the Ocean in a very long time.... Beautiful~
    Hugs ~ Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so confused...I could have sworn I wrote a comment back to Angel...? Hmmm....Anyway...
    Angel - Thank you so much for the kind words, I too believe everything happens for a reason and timimg is everything. I feel so blessed at this time in my life.

    I miss the ocean and I really hope to go pay her a visit soon!

    Wishing you a Lovely Sunny Weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...