Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm Poptart-isized

Have you seen the Pop-Tart commercials?  I am not one to get caught up in marketing schemes but seriously, I have not even thought of Pop Tarts in twenty years and now I just want to EAT them!  I found myself in the Pop Tart aisle at the store and next thing I knew there were 2 boxes of Pop Tarts in my cart...?  WHAT?  I do NOT eat Pop Tarts.  It's the commercials, I am Poptartisized!  They subliminally walked me to that aisle and in my subconscious state I put Blueberry and Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in my cart.  I became a victim of smart marketing, I can only imagine what the mom's have to deal with after their children see those commercials.  The Pop Tart people live in a beautiful Pop Tart world, in cool Pop Tart houses in their beautiful Pop Tart neighborhood.  They are all dancing around and life is just perfect.  I bet it smells so good there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...