Monday, April 26, 2010

My 1st Post!


Finally a SUNNY day! Still chilly but at least we have sunshine! I found myself wondering this past weekend as it was gloomy and rainy outside...What else can I be doing? Hmmmm...why not a blog, another form of expression a way to connect with others and well something to do when it's gloomy, sunny or whatever outside. I have a long mental list of all things I want to accomplish this spring/summer and possibly with the help of self expression I can achieve my goals.

Going to the garden this morning to "weed" out the unwanted growth from the rain, I came across this beautiful bloom. A perfect heart (a string of hearts), a symbol of love & birth in my own garden...what a wonderful way to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...