Friday, October 7, 2011

The Sights I See...

I hope you all are enjoying your fall...
It has been absolutely beautiful in the Midwest the last week.
I'm sure I have mentioned this before but I live right along a river
It is so beautiful in the fall.... 
I never seem to be able to get enough pictures,
so I'm sure I will be posting many more over the next few weeks. 
The colors are amazing, oh how I wish these color changes lasted
longer than just a couple weeks... 
I love the reflection of the trees in the water...
I feel so lucky that I can walk out my door & have access
to such beauty....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ang ~ You are so right, this is a beautiful time of year. Your view is breathtaking. It really is a time of reflection isn't it? Thank you for the lovely compliment it means so much to me.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hugs Rosemary...xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...